All goods purchased from Jokers' Masquerade may be returned for refund within 14 working days from receipt of goods[*].
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact
us at customer services for a Returns Authorisation Number. You will be asked for the reason for the return plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you
telephone. You will need to include this Returns Number with your parcel back to us as failure to do
so may result in delay of any refund.
Items such as stockings, panties and wigs adhere to our strict policy and we ask our customers not to open or try-on any of these products until they are happy it suits their needs. For items such as contact lenses the packaging will need to be unopened and and without exception not tried on or tested. This is for obvious hygienic reasons. Any of these items returned might not be refunded if found to be worn.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must
be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without
damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any
returned item. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a
sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All
items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned as the same
condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in
any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse.
Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting
or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery"
service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds
within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held
liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your
credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns
Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In
Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be
provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed
within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace an item
until the original is returned to Jokers' Masquerade'. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you
place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
8. Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday,
aforementioned 14 day response timescales can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of
goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis:
- Should you wish to cancel the contract between 14 working days and 30 calendar days from receipt of goods, we will be happy to accept the item(s) back with refund of the goods to the value of 70% of the purchase price (excluding shipping)
- Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If
you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for a nominal fee to cover additional shipping costs.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
[*] "14 working days from receipt of goods" shall be defined as 14 working days after the date of signature of receipt of goods